The Best of (or me trying something different):
- The best cooking advice I have heard is to use frozen water bottles to quickly chill homemade stock. It came from Alton Brown on Good Eats (one of the greatest shows of all time).
- The best personal advice I’ve read on the internet I found on Pinterest: “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.”
- The best person in my life is three people, and I get to see them every day.
- The best bible story is the story of Ruth.
- The best TV show is The Goldbergs because it’s hilarious and it reminds me of all the fun I had with my brother in the 80s.
- The best way to spend time is walking hand-in-hand with the person you love.
- The best way to eat pizza is with your hands. No forks allowed!
- The best way to eat a hot dog is with mustard AND KETCHUP.
- The best Olympic sport is swimming.
- The best non-Olympic sport is America’s Cup sailing.
In response to one of this week’s Zero to Hero challenges.
Please add your own ‘Best of’ to the list!